DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shatrughan Sinha discharged from hospital
During investigation, blockages were discovered in his coronary arteries and then he underwent surgery.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Shatrughan Sinha, who was admitted at Kokilaben Ambani Hospital last month, was finally discharged Sunday evening and left for home with his wife Poonam Sinha.
The 66-year-old was admitted to the hospital in suburban Andheri July 2 after he complained of breathlessness following some paint work at his residence.
During investigation, blockages were discovered in his coronary arteries and based on medical advice, he underwent surgery.
Fondly called Bihari Babu and Shotgun, Sinha is known for his distinctive voice that helped him carve a niche for himself in Bollywood after making his debut in 1969 with 'Saajan'. Some of his popular Hindi films include 'Kalicharan', 'Vishwanath', 'Blackmail', 'Dostana', 'Shaan' and 'Kala Patthar'.
In his over four-decade long career, he has acted in over 200 Hindi films, apart from some Bengali and Punjabi movies.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: India - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sachin Tendulkar Sends Invite To Bollywood Bigwigs For Biopic Premier
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances