Shatrughan Sinha discharged from hospital
During investigation, blockages were discovered in his coronary arteries and then he underwent surgery.
Mumbai: Veteran actor Shatrughan Sinha, who was admitted at Kokilaben Ambani Hospital last month, was finally discharged Sunday evening and left for home with his wife Poonam Sinha.
The 66-year-old was admitted to the hospital in suburban Andheri July 2 after he complained of breathlessness following some paint work at his residence.
During investigation, blockages were discovered in his coronary arteries and based on medical advice, he underwent surgery.
Fondly called Bihari Babu and Shotgun, Sinha is known for his distinctive voice that helped him carve a niche for himself in Bollywood after making his debut in 1969 with 'Saajan'. Some of his popular Hindi films include 'Kalicharan', 'Vishwanath', 'Blackmail', 'Dostana', 'Shaan' and 'Kala Patthar'.
In his over four-decade long career, he has acted in over 200 Hindi films, apart from some Bengali and Punjabi movies.
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats For Women Rights, Slams Triple Talaq
- Madhur Bhandarkar Happy Over End of Protests Against ADHM
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Ecosystem, a National Priority: PM Modi
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- FBI, Homeland Security to Probe Cyber Attacks That Disrupted Twitter, Reddit, Spotify