Shatrughan Sinha hospitalised after breathlessness
The 66-year-old actor turned politician was rushed to the Kokilaben hospital after he complained of breathlessness.
Mumbai: Veteran Bollywood actor and former BJP minister Shatrughan Sinha was admitted to a hospital on Monday in suburban Andheri here following respiratory disorder, doctors attending on him said.
The 66-year-old actor turned politician was rushed to the Kokilaben hospital after he complained of breathlessness due to some ongoing paint work at his residence, they said.
However, he is now stable and responding to the medical treatment. "He came to the hospital complaining of breathing problems. He had allergic respiratory disorder. He was given appropriate treatment and is stable now," Dr Ram Narain of Kokilaben hospital told PTI.
Sinha will spend the night in the hospital and a decision on when to discharge him will be taken tomorrow, doctors said.
- Excerpts From the Mistry Email Alleges That Ratan Tata was a Behind the Scenes Presence
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- Watch: The News That Wasn't With Cyrus Broacha
- UK PM Theresa May had Expressed Concerns Over Brexit Weeks Before Referendum
- Philippines' Rodrigo Duterte Wants US Troops Out in Two Years, Willing to Scrap Defence Pacts
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
- Philippines' Duterte Sparking Distress Around the World, Says US