DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shatrughan Sinha hospitalised after breathlessness
The 66-year-old actor turned politician was rushed to the Kokilaben hospital after he complained of breathlessness.
Mumbai: Veteran Bollywood actor and former BJP minister Shatrughan Sinha was admitted to a hospital on Monday in suburban Andheri here following respiratory disorder, doctors attending on him said.
The 66-year-old actor turned politician was rushed to the Kokilaben hospital after he complained of breathlessness due to some ongoing paint work at his residence, they said.
However, he is now stable and responding to the medical treatment. "He came to the hospital complaining of breathing problems. He had allergic respiratory disorder. He was given appropriate treatment and is stable now," Dr Ram Narain of Kokilaben hospital told PTI.
Sinha will spend the night in the hospital and a decision on when to discharge him will be taken tomorrow, doctors said.
Recommended For You
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Antoine Griezmann Says 6/10 He Will Be at Manchester United Next Season
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande