DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sheen plans 'Two and a Half Men' funeral party
The actor was fired from the sitcom and is replaced by Ashton Kutcher.
London: Actor Charlie Sheen is throwing a party to watch his character Charlie Harper's funeral on "Two and a Half Men".
Sheen was fired from the sitcom and replaced by Ashton Kutcher after his eccentric behaviour and feuds with creator Chuck Lorre, who has now decided Charlie Harper dies off screen.
However, the 45-year-old claims he isn't angry and is looking forward to watch the first episode of the ninth series, set at his funeral.
"I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theatre, with my very real hotties in tow (sic)," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Sheen as saying.
<iframe width="100%" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1ZJQlddwuvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO