Sheen plans 'Two and a Half Men' funeral party
The actor was fired from the sitcom and is replaced by Ashton Kutcher.
London: Actor Charlie Sheen is throwing a party to watch his character Charlie Harper's funeral on "Two and a Half Men".
Sheen was fired from the sitcom and replaced by Ashton Kutcher after his eccentric behaviour and feuds with creator Chuck Lorre, who has now decided Charlie Harper dies off screen.
However, the 45-year-old claims he isn't angry and is looking forward to watch the first episode of the ninth series, set at his funeral.
"I will be watching my fake funeral, attended by my fake ex-girlfriends, from my very, very real movie theatre, with my very real hotties in tow (sic)," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Sheen as saying.
<iframe width="100%" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1ZJQlddwuvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance