Sheen returns to acting with 'Anger Management'
Charlie Sheen was earlier associated with the popular sit-com 'Two And A Half Men'
London: Actor Charlie Sheen has confirmed that he will return to acting with TV version of 2003 comedy film "Anger Management".
The comedy film of the same name starred Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler and was about a businessman who is sent to counselling classes chaired by an aggressive therapist.
"I chose 'Anger Management' because, while it might be a big stretch for me to play a guy with serious anger management issues, I think it is a great concept," femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying.
Sheen's character will be "a mild-mannered, non-confrontational" man who ends up in sessions with an analyst "who could probably use some anger management himself," said a statement.
Sheen was earlier associated with "Two And A Half Men", but he was shown the door after he bad mouthed the producer of the popular show.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines