Sheen returns to acting with 'Anger Management'
Charlie Sheen was earlier associated with the popular sit-com 'Two And A Half Men'
London: Actor Charlie Sheen has confirmed that he will return to acting with TV version of 2003 comedy film "Anger Management".
The comedy film of the same name starred Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler and was about a businessman who is sent to counselling classes chaired by an aggressive therapist.
"I chose 'Anger Management' because, while it might be a big stretch for me to play a guy with serious anger management issues, I think it is a great concept," femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying.
Sheen's character will be "a mild-mannered, non-confrontational" man who ends up in sessions with an analyst "who could probably use some anger management himself," said a statement.
Sheen was earlier associated with "Two And A Half Men", but he was shown the door after he bad mouthed the producer of the popular show.
- Bird Flu: Threat of Infection to Migratory Birds
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump
- TWTW: Cyrus Broacha's take on 3rd US Presidential Debate between Trump and Hillary
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Bigg Boss 10, Day 6: Salman Khan Loves Lokesh's Funny Antics
- DMK Will Not Let Minority Rights to be Snatched Through UCC: Stalin
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
From Our Network
- Samajwadi Party LIVE: Mulayam Singh Yadav expels Ram Gopal for 6 years from party; Shivpal Yadav says he conspired with BJP- FirstPost
- This co-operative society manager with Rs 8,000 salary is a crorepati - Pradesh18
- Boy tied to pole, mercilessly beaten for stealing cigarettes from a shop - Pradesh18