DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sheen returns to acting with 'Anger Management'
Charlie Sheen was earlier associated with the popular sit-com 'Two And A Half Men'
London: Actor Charlie Sheen has confirmed that he will return to acting with TV version of 2003 comedy film "Anger Management".
The comedy film of the same name starred Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler and was about a businessman who is sent to counselling classes chaired by an aggressive therapist.
"I chose 'Anger Management' because, while it might be a big stretch for me to play a guy with serious anger management issues, I think it is a great concept," femalefirst.co.uk quoted him as saying.
Sheen's character will be "a mild-mannered, non-confrontational" man who ends up in sessions with an analyst "who could probably use some anger management himself," said a statement.
Sheen was earlier associated with "Two And A Half Men", but he was shown the door after he bad mouthed the producer of the popular show.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: England Get Rid of De Kock
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes