DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shehla Masood's father demands security for himself
Shehla Masood was shot dead on August 16, 2011 when she was sitting in her car just outside her house in Bhopal.
Bhopal: Bhopal police is assessing the threat perception to Sultan Masood, father and chief prosecution witness in the slain RTI activist Shehla Masood murder case, who has demanded a security cover. "We have asked the concerned police station (Koh-e-Fiza) to assess the threat perception to Sultan and will take a decision on it after studying its report," Bhopal Deputy Inspector General (DIG) Yogesh Choudhary said.
"I had met the state Home Minister few months back demanding security for myself as I am living alone and also fear that those who were involved in the crime would harm me. Though a policeman had visited my residence to record my statement on the issue, so far no security has been provided to me," he said.
Shehla was shot dead on August 16, 2011 when she was sitting in her car just outside her house in the posh Koh-e-Fiza locality of Bhopal. CBI had so far arrested Zahida, her close confidant Saba Farooqui, and alleged killers - Irfan Ali, Tabish and Shaqib Danger - in the case.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory