DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sheila Dikshit releases helpline numbers booklet for women
The booklet has been brought out by National Commission for Women (NCW) to make the fairer sex aware of the various helplines as well as safety measures available to them.
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit on Monday released a booklet featuring various helpline numbers and safety precautions needed to be taken by women in distress. The booklet has been brought out by National Commission for Women (NCW) to make the fairer sex aware of the various helplines as well as safety measures available to them.
Dikshit released the booklet in presence of NCW chairperson Mamta Sharma. "The booklet is being brought out as part of the efforts to help the women in distress," Dikshit said.
Sharma said it will be distributed among women in the city. Officials said Dikshit and Sharma also discussed the ways to improve safety measures for women in the wake of the December 16 gangrape incident.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes