DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sheila Dikshit should resign from CM's post, says Goel
CAG has severely criticised projects and schemes by the healthcare, transport, power and water departments of the Delhi government.
New Delhi: The BJP's Delhi unit on Wednesday demanded the resignation of Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit following a CAG report that slammed the Delhi government.
"All our allegations have proved to be true with this report. The Delhi government has looted and cheated people," Delhi BJP president Vijay Goel told reporters.
"Sheila Dikshit should resign from the chief minister's post," he said.
In its report, the Comptroller and Auditor General (CAG) has severely criticised projects and schemes by the healthcare, transport, power and water departments of the Delhi government.
Goel said they were also considering filing a case of "criminal negligence" against the Delhi government.
"We will consult our lawyers to file a case of criminal negligence against the Delhi government. They have converted Delhi into a slum. There is no relief for the common man," he said.
The BJP leader also said that a protest would be held outside Dikshit's residence.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi