Sheila Dikshit's security up after threat call
The police control room received a call from an unknown person, claiming that her life was in danger
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit's security has been stepped up after the police control room received a call from an unknown person, claiming that her life was in danger, an official said on Saturday.
"We got a call on Thursday night that the Chief Minister's life is in danger for the next 72 hours. So as a precautionary measure we have stepped up her security," a Delhi Police official said.
"We are trying to trace the call," the official added.
- BCCI Has Been Unfair to Pakistan, Says Mudassar Nazar
- Pakistani Comedian's Take On Why India-Pakistan Should Not Go To War Is A Must Read
- Jeep Compass SUV Unveiled, India Launch in 2017
- LeT Joins Hands With ISIS To Infiltrate Subcontinent
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched