Sheila Dikshit's security up after threat call
The police control room received a call from an unknown person, claiming that her life was in danger
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit's security has been stepped up after the police control room received a call from an unknown person, claiming that her life was in danger, an official said on Saturday.
"We got a call on Thursday night that the Chief Minister's life is in danger for the next 72 hours. So as a precautionary measure we have stepped up her security," a Delhi Police official said.
"We are trying to trace the call," the official added.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw