DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sheila Dikshit's security up after threat call
The police control room received a call from an unknown person, claiming that her life was in danger
New Delhi: Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit's security has been stepped up after the police control room received a call from an unknown person, claiming that her life was in danger, an official said on Saturday.
"We got a call on Thursday night that the Chief Minister's life is in danger for the next 72 hours. So as a precautionary measure we have stepped up her security," a Delhi Police official said.
"We are trying to trace the call," the official added.
Recommended For You
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Lionel Messi's Prison Sentence Upheld By Spanish Supreme Court
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances