Sherlyn Chopra advocates animal birth control
The actor is advocating animal birth control as part of a programme by PETA.
Mumbai: Sherlyn Chopra is advocating animal birth control as part of a programme by People For Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
"Let us spread the good word of ABC - Animal Birth Control. Why? The bottomline is that animals would if they could, but sadly or unfortunately they cannot use condoms, so it is upon us to sterilise them. It is our responsibility," Sherlyn said here Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Sherlyn also revealed that in almost 15 days, a press conference will be held for her film 'Kamasutra 3D'.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw