Sherlyn Chopra advocates animal birth control
The actor is advocating animal birth control as part of a programme by PETA.
Mumbai: Sherlyn Chopra is advocating animal birth control as part of a programme by People For Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
"Let us spread the good word of ABC - Animal Birth Control. Why? The bottomline is that animals would if they could, but sadly or unfortunately they cannot use condoms, so it is upon us to sterilise them. It is our responsibility," Sherlyn said here Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Sherlyn also revealed that in almost 15 days, a press conference will be held for her film 'Kamasutra 3D'.
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- India's 'Eyes in the Skies' Gave Images for Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu