DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sherlyn Chopra advocates animal birth control
The actor is advocating animal birth control as part of a programme by PETA.
Mumbai: Sherlyn Chopra is advocating animal birth control as part of a programme by People For Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA).
"Let us spread the good word of ABC - Animal Birth Control. Why? The bottomline is that animals would if they could, but sadly or unfortunately they cannot use condoms, so it is upon us to sterilise them. It is our responsibility," Sherlyn said here Tuesday.
Meanwhile, Sherlyn also revealed that in almost 15 days, a press conference will be held for her film 'Kamasutra 3D'.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- With An Arched Brow, Roger Moore Found Humor In Bond, Life
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO