DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sherlyn Chopra: The first Indian on Playboy cover
While Poonam Pandey and Sunny Leone are busy with their Bollywood projects, Sherlyn has made it to the Playboy mansion.
New Delhi: Starlet Sherlyn Chopra's tagline on Twitter reads, 'Playboy Cover Girl'. While Poonam Pandey and Sunny Leone are busy with their Bollywood projects, Sherlyn Chopra has done it.
She is the first Indian girl to feature on the cover page of adult magazine Playboy. Sherlyn Chopra lately posted a few nude pictures on Twitter from her Playboy photoshoot.
It seems Sherlyn is having a great time with Hugh Hefner at the mansion. She also tweeted her pictures with Hefner inside the mansion. "The most compassionate man on planet Earth! Even at 87,he knows how to be an effortless charmer!!!," she tweeted.
During a recent interview she said that she is proud to be the first Indian to grace the cover of Playboy. Last year on her birthday, she posted her nude pictures on Twitter as a return gift for her fans.
In India, she grabbed eyeballs with her racy photoshoots. She also participated in the third season the celebrity reality show 'Bigg Boss'.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017