Shilpa Shetty announces pregnancy on Twitter
Shetty is expecting her first child with her husband, Britain-based Indian businessman Raj Kundra.
New Delhi: Actress Shilpa Shetty is expecting her first child with her husband, Britain-based Indian businessman Raj Kundra, she tweeted on Saturday.
"Tweetos,"YES"an addition 2 r family is r confirmation 2 all queries:)We seek blessings from all in this very beautiful phase of our lives," Shetty said.
Shetty, who is returning to the big screen after four years with the Sino-Indian venture The Desire, admits that she missed being on celluloid but has learnt to prioritise her life with time.
Shilpa married Kundra in 2009, wanting to focus on her personal life and business.
The 36-year-old, who has appeared in nearly 40 films, is soon going to make her debut as a producer.
Her film, The Desire, chronicles the journey of an Indian classical dancer, Goutami played by Shilpa, and the love story between her and a Chinese artist, Jai Leang, whom she meets during a travel assignment.
Recommended For You
- Gionee M2017 First Look: Check Out the Rs 1.66 Lakh Gionee Phone
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands