DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shilpa Shetty goes home with newborn baby
Shilpa gave birth to a son, her first child with businessman husband Raj Kundra, on May 21, 2012.
Mumbai: Actress Shilpa Shetty, who gave birth to a baby boy earlier this week, today headed home with the newborn. Shilpa gave birth to a son, her first child with businessman husband Raj Kundra, on May 21 at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical hospital in suburban Khar.
"Today is the day Baby K will head home. I have no idea how my pet dog will react to our new born. Everyone at home eagerly waiting," Kundra wrote on twitter. The couple took the newly born baby from the hospital to their house in Juhu around noon.
Shilpa and Raj have been married for three years and the couple confirmed the pregnancy news in December last year. After the baby's birth, Raj expressed his happiness on Twitter.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Rabada Picks up Stokes
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings