Shilpa Shetty goes home with newborn baby
Shilpa gave birth to a son, her first child with businessman husband Raj Kundra, on May 21, 2012.
Mumbai: Actress Shilpa Shetty, who gave birth to a baby boy earlier this week, today headed home with the newborn. Shilpa gave birth to a son, her first child with businessman husband Raj Kundra, on May 21 at Hinduja Healthcare Surgical hospital in suburban Khar.
"Today is the day Baby K will head home. I have no idea how my pet dog will react to our new born. Everyone at home eagerly waiting," Kundra wrote on twitter. The couple took the newly born baby from the hospital to their house in Juhu around noon.
Shilpa and Raj have been married for three years and the couple confirmed the pregnancy news in December last year. After the baby's birth, Raj expressed his happiness on Twitter.
- Triple Talaq Seriously Affecting Freedom, Rights of Women, Says BJP's Tamil Nadu Unit
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: Andhra Turn Tables on J&K; Himachal Force a Draw Against Tripura
- Don't Use 'His Excellency' Tag For Me, Says TN Guv Rao
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Hillary Clinton Says She Will No Longer Respond to Donald Trump