DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shilpa Shetty takes a dip at Maha Kumbh
Shilpa Shetty took a holy dip at the first day of the Maha Kumbh.
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty took a holy dip at the first day of the Maha Kumbh. The 37-year-old new mother, who did not bring her seven-months-old Viaan, was accompanied by her parents.
"Took 3 very cold dips, brrrrrrr!! Officially, now I will attain moksh salvation). Now back in Mumbai, can't wait to hug my son.. Long but fruitful day," she posted on Twitter
The actress, her parents and NRI business tycoon Srichand Hinduja also attended a special prayer organised at the camp of Swami Chidananda Saraswati.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan