Shilpa Shetty takes a dip at Maha Kumbh
Shilpa Shetty took a holy dip at the first day of the Maha Kumbh.
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty took a holy dip at the first day of the Maha Kumbh. The 37-year-old new mother, who did not bring her seven-months-old Viaan, was accompanied by her parents.
"Took 3 very cold dips, brrrrrrr!! Officially, now I will attain moksh salvation). Now back in Mumbai, can't wait to hug my son.. Long but fruitful day," she posted on Twitter
The actress, her parents and NRI business tycoon Srichand Hinduja also attended a special prayer organised at the camp of Swami Chidananda Saraswati.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology