Shilpa visits Ajmer Sharif in a burkha
But that was not enough to hide Shetty's identity at the dargah
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, the co-owner of Indian Premier League (IPL) team Rajasthan Royals, visited the Ajmer Sharif shrine wearing a burkha to escape public attention.
"Visited the famous dargah Ajmer Sharif. Yusuf (Pathan) very sweetly arranged everything even the burkha...thank god I wore it," Shilpa posted on her Twitter account.
However, the burkha was not enough to hide the 34-year-old's identity.
"Thought we had fooled people but the word spread, it was manic but so glad we could visit. I have a lot of faith in Faith," she added.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw