Shilpa visits Ajmer Sharif in a burkha
But that was not enough to hide Shetty's identity at the dargah
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, the co-owner of Indian Premier League (IPL) team Rajasthan Royals, visited the Ajmer Sharif shrine wearing a burkha to escape public attention.
"Visited the famous dargah Ajmer Sharif. Yusuf (Pathan) very sweetly arranged everything even the burkha...thank god I wore it," Shilpa posted on her Twitter account.
However, the burkha was not enough to hide the 34-year-old's identity.
"Thought we had fooled people but the word spread, it was manic but so glad we could visit. I have a lot of faith in Faith," she added.
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- Amitabh Bachchan Feels It's Pitiable For a Woman To Catch Culprit But Not Take Action
- Pink Has Become a Movement, Says Amitabh Bachchan
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Lenovo Z2 Plus With Snapdragon 820 Processor Launched At Rs 17,999