DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shilpa visits Ajmer Sharif in a burkha
But that was not enough to hide Shetty's identity at the dargah
Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty, the co-owner of Indian Premier League (IPL) team Rajasthan Royals, visited the Ajmer Sharif shrine wearing a burkha to escape public attention.
"Visited the famous dargah Ajmer Sharif. Yusuf (Pathan) very sweetly arranged everything even the burkha...thank god I wore it," Shilpa posted on her Twitter account.
However, the burkha was not enough to hide the 34-year-old's identity.
"Thought we had fooled people but the word spread, it was manic but so glad we could visit. I have a lot of faith in Faith," she added.
Recommended For You
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users