109-page chargesheet filed against Shiney Ahuja
He has been accused of rape, wrongful confinement of his domestic servant.
Mumbai: A 109-page chargesheet has been filed by the city police against Bollywood actor Shiney Ahuja accusing him of rape, wrongful confinement and threatening his domestic servant.
The chargesheet contains medical and forensic reports of the actor and the victim, statements of the witnesses, including the neighbours and those who helped the victim lodge a complaint.
The victim's statement has been recorded before a magistrate under the provisions of section 164 of the Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC) in order to strengthen the case.
Ahuja has been kept under high security at Arthur Road prison in central Mumbai since his arrest on June 15.
The 36-year-old actor, whose judicial custody ends on Thursday, would be produced before a metropolitan magistrate.
According to the police, on June 14, Ahuja had called the victim to his room at his residence saying he needed water. He then locked the room and allegedly raped her.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Thrash Dabang Mumbai to Lift Maiden Title
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: Centurion MS Dhoni Guides Jharkhand To Win
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion