109-page chargesheet filed against Shiney Ahuja
He has been accused of rape, wrongful confinement of his domestic servant.
Mumbai: A 109-page chargesheet has been filed by the city police against Bollywood actor Shiney Ahuja accusing him of rape, wrongful confinement and threatening his domestic servant.
The chargesheet contains medical and forensic reports of the actor and the victim, statements of the witnesses, including the neighbours and those who helped the victim lodge a complaint.
The victim's statement has been recorded before a magistrate under the provisions of section 164 of the Criminal Procedure Code (CrPC) in order to strengthen the case.
Ahuja has been kept under high security at Arthur Road prison in central Mumbai since his arrest on June 15.
The 36-year-old actor, whose judicial custody ends on Thursday, would be produced before a metropolitan magistrate.
According to the police, on June 14, Ahuja had called the victim to his room at his residence saying he needed water. He then locked the room and allegedly raped her.
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- News360: Can Patriarch MSY Solve Chacha-Bhatija Spat?
- I Want To Be My Best For My Daughter: Shahid Kapoor
- Theatre Is a Beautiful Platform, Says Shahid Kapoor
- Bigg Boss 10: Priyanka Jagga Is The First Contestant to Get Eliminated This Season
- Jio MAMI 2016: 10 Facts About Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar Revealed by Cast