DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Shirdi Sai' and 'Srimannarayana' fights for slot
The Arjun theatre controversially took out 'Srimannarayana' to accommodate 'Shirdi Sai', which enraged Bala's fans.
Balakrishna's omnipotence enriched the farmers with Rs 5000 crores in 'Srimannarayana'. Sadly enough, it is now 'Srimannarayana' who needs the support of ordinary folks to sustain himself at Arjun theatre in Hyderabad.
The problem began when the theatre management controversially took out 'Srimannarayana' to accommodate 'Shirdi Sai'. This justifiably ruffled the feathers of Balakrishna's die-hard fans, which lost no time in assembling at the theatre, with producer Ramesh Puppala's backing. Together with the shocked producer, the enraged fans demanded that the management justify its decision, especially because 'Srimannarayana' had been doing good business till August 5.
It is to be seen if 'Srimannarayana' gets back his slot, the password for which only the oligopoly having a say in what should be played in which theatre knows!
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Harbhajan Wants Zaheer to Become Team India's Bowling Coach