'Shirdi Sai' and 'Srimannarayana' fights for slot
The Arjun theatre controversially took out 'Srimannarayana' to accommodate 'Shirdi Sai', which enraged Bala's fans.
Balakrishna's omnipotence enriched the farmers with Rs 5000 crores in 'Srimannarayana'. Sadly enough, it is now 'Srimannarayana' who needs the support of ordinary folks to sustain himself at Arjun theatre in Hyderabad.
The problem began when the theatre management controversially took out 'Srimannarayana' to accommodate 'Shirdi Sai'. This justifiably ruffled the feathers of Balakrishna's die-hard fans, which lost no time in assembling at the theatre, with producer Ramesh Puppala's backing. Together with the shocked producer, the enraged fans demanded that the management justify its decision, especially because 'Srimannarayana' had been doing good business till August 5.
It is to be seen if 'Srimannarayana' gets back his slot, the password for which only the oligopoly having a say in what should be played in which theatre knows!
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology