Shirdi: Saibaba temple trust received donations worth Rs 305 cr
Of the Rs 305.39 crore donations, Rs 10 crore was in the form of foreign currencies of 22 countries.
Shirdi: The Saibaba temple trust in Shirdi received Rs 305.39 crore in donations last fiscal, an increase of about Rs 30 crore over the previous year, a trust official said. The cash collection in the donation boxes in the temple was Rs 176 crore in 2012-13.
Of the Rs 305.39 crore donations, Rs 10 crore was in the form of foreign currencies of 22 countries, trust's executive officer Kishor More said. The temple also received Rs 15.54 crore in the form of gold, silver and diamonds. The rest of the donations were received in the form of cheques, DDs, money-orders, or at the cash-receipt counters.
At the end of FY 2012-13, the trust had fixed deposits of Rs 860 crore at nationalised banks, 300 kg gold, 3,000 kg silver.
Recommended For You
- IPL Auction: Pune Pay 14.5 Crore for Ben Stokes, RCB Buy Tymal Mills for 12 Crore
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show