DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shirdi temple earns Rs 3.9 cr during Ram Navami
A Delhi-based devotee, who did not reveal his name, donated a crown made of gold worth Rs 15 lakh to Sai baba.
Shirdi: The Shri Saibaba Samadhi temple has received Rs 3.9 crore in the form of cash donations during the Ram Navami festival that was celebrated last week, sources said in Shirdi.
The devotees also donated 696 grams of gold and three kilograms of silver ornaments during the festival. The temple trust also earned a revenue of Rs 60 lakh through the sale of prasadam, sources from Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust added.
Four lakh devotees from different parts of the country, including Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Chalisgaon had poured in large numbers to take part in the festival.
A Delhi-based devotee, who did not reveal his name, donated a crown made of gold worth Rs 15 lakh to Sai baba on that day.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Why KJo is the Definition of Love, Friendship and Bold Decisions
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh