Shirdi temple earns Rs 3.9 cr during Ram Navami
A Delhi-based devotee, who did not reveal his name, donated a crown made of gold worth Rs 15 lakh to Sai baba.
Shirdi: The Shri Saibaba Samadhi temple has received Rs 3.9 crore in the form of cash donations during the Ram Navami festival that was celebrated last week, sources said in Shirdi.
The devotees also donated 696 grams of gold and three kilograms of silver ornaments during the festival. The temple trust also earned a revenue of Rs 60 lakh through the sale of prasadam, sources from Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust added.
Four lakh devotees from different parts of the country, including Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Chalisgaon had poured in large numbers to take part in the festival.
A Delhi-based devotee, who did not reveal his name, donated a crown made of gold worth Rs 15 lakh to Sai baba on that day.
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- World Bank Commits to Fulfilling Obligations Under Indus Waters Treaty: Pakistan
- 8 Times Ranbir Kapoor Wowed us With His Radical Approach Towards Life
- Pakistan Can't Take India's Restraint Granted for Long: Wall Street Journal
- Pakistan Approaches World Bank on Indus Waters Treaty Row With India