Shirdi temple earns Rs 3.9 cr during Ram Navami
A Delhi-based devotee, who did not reveal his name, donated a crown made of gold worth Rs 15 lakh to Sai baba.
Shirdi: The Shri Saibaba Samadhi temple has received Rs 3.9 crore in the form of cash donations during the Ram Navami festival that was celebrated last week, sources said in Shirdi.
The devotees also donated 696 grams of gold and three kilograms of silver ornaments during the festival. The temple trust also earned a revenue of Rs 60 lakh through the sale of prasadam, sources from Shri Saibaba Sansthan Trust added.
Four lakh devotees from different parts of the country, including Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Chalisgaon had poured in large numbers to take part in the festival.
A Delhi-based devotee, who did not reveal his name, donated a crown made of gold worth Rs 15 lakh to Sai baba on that day.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology