DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shiv Pandit in an accident, unhurt
The car in which the 'Shaitan' actor was travelling was smashed at the site
Actor Shiv Pandit, who plays one of the lead roles in director-producer Anurag Kashyap's next production Shaitan, met with an accident on Wednesday when a taxi smashed into his car at Versova, in Mumbai. He was unhurt.
The incident took place at the corner of Kashyap's office lane.
"I was taking a right turn to enter Anurag's lane when this guy just smashed into my car," Shiv confirmed.
"I had to wait for police to come there and write a FIR. The right side of the car is absolutely smashed but luckily I am not hurt," said Shiv.
Directed by Bejoy Nambiar, Shaitan is a story of a group of Mumbai youngsters.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere