Shiv Pandit in an accident, unhurt
The car in which the 'Shaitan' actor was travelling was smashed at the site
Actor Shiv Pandit, who plays one of the lead roles in director-producer Anurag Kashyap's next production Shaitan, met with an accident on Wednesday when a taxi smashed into his car at Versova, in Mumbai. He was unhurt.
The incident took place at the corner of Kashyap's office lane.
"I was taking a right turn to enter Anurag's lane when this guy just smashed into my car," Shiv confirmed.
"I had to wait for police to come there and write a FIR. The right side of the car is absolutely smashed but luckily I am not hurt," said Shiv.
Directed by Bejoy Nambiar, Shaitan is a story of a group of Mumbai youngsters.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle