Shivanna to act in 'Hebbettu'
Writer and director Lekhan has made a solid script and Shivarajakumar is impressed with it.
It is thumbs up time for Shivarajakumar century star of Kannada cinema. 'Hebbettu' meaning thumb is the title of his new film for young director Lekhan who has directed 'Sihigali' starring Srimurali and Shirin.
Writer and director Lekhan has made a solid script and Shivarajakumar is impressed with it. A man who is 'Hebbettu' (the colloquial meaning is illiterate) growing to the highest stature in society and getting national acclaim is the script of director Lekhan.
Shivarajakumar has completed the shoot for 'Shiva, Lakshmi and Andar Bahar' is in progress. Soon after 'Andar Bahar' shoot complete he is taking up 'Hebbettu'. The title of this film has also been registered in the Karnataka Film Chamber of Commerce recently.
This 'Hebbettu' is also underworld subject and probably after 'Om' he has a new break in such a subject. According to director Lekhan actress Shruthi Hassan is the right choice. No contact has been established with the actress says Lekhan. AC Mahender will be handling the cinematography.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw