Shobhna's 7 Nights: Raveena keen on signing interesting films only
Directed by Sudipto Chattopadhyay, 'Shobhna's 7 Nights' fetched Raveena the best actor trophy last year.
Mumbai: Raveena Tandon's comeback film 'Shobhna's 7 Nights' might have won awards at various international film festivals, but the actress is not keen to sign more films unless something interesting comes up.
"I have already finished one film called 'Shobhna's 7 Nights', which was actually made for international film festivals. It has already been released at festivals, it has won awards all over and now if something interesting comes around, I'll do it, otherwise I am not very keen," the 38-year-old said here Tuesday at an event held for a cooking oil brand.
Directed by Sudipto Chattopadhyay, 'Shobhna's 7 Nights' fetched Raveena the best actor trophy at the Houston Bollywood Film Festival last year.
The film also stars Anupam Kher, Rohit Roy, Lillete Dubey, Vidya Malvade and is yet to release in India.
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- SP's Abu Azmi Lashes Out at Amar Singh, Blames him For Crisis in Party
- Samajwadi Party's Old Guard May Need Akhilesh's 'Youth Appeal' in 2017 Polls
- Samajwadi Party Rift: Mulayam Backs Amar, Shivpal; Meet Ends in Acrimony
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats for Women's Rights, Wants Practice of Triple Talaq to go