DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shonali Nagrani out of 'Bigg Boss 5'
After surviving many evictions from the 'Bigg Boss 5', model-actress Shonali Nagrani is finally out of the reality show.
New Delhi: After surviving many evictions from the Bigg Boss 5, model-actress Shonali Nagrani is finally out of the reality show.
Shonali has survived many evictions in the past, but she couldn't escape the latest round, in which she was nominated alongside Amar Upadhyay.
Usually a calm person, Shonali has had a few tiffs with her co-participants Pooja Misrra, Siddharth Bharadwaj and Akashdeep Saigal. But she was blamed many times for being a gossip monger.
She also became the house captain twice. The fifth season of the started with 14 contestants. As of now, Juhi Parmar, Akashdeep, Siddharth, Amar Upadhyay and Indo-Canadian porn star Sunny Leone are the celebrities left in the house.
These apart, the 'Bigg Boss' house recently saw a new addition with Australian cricketer Andrew Symonds entering the show as a contestant. Ex-contestant Pooja Misrra also made a comeback as his translator, but she is no longer a contestant.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor Takes The Plunge In A Dreamy Gold Gown On Cannes Red Carpet
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- Sangakkara Announces Retirement From First Class Cricket