DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shooting starts for Allu Sirish's 'Gauravam'
Allu Sirish's debut film, 'Gauravam', went on the floors from yesterday, in Mysore.
Allu Sirish's debut film, 'Gauravam', went on the floors from yesterday, in Mysore. This Radhamohan-directed film is being produced as a Telugu-Tamil bi-lingual by Prakash Raj, on Duet Movies. The first look released to mark the beginning of the shoot sees no actor.
Yami Gautham, who has struck to fame with Bollywood's sleeper hit of 2012, 'Vicky Donor', is the heroine. She had debuted in Telugu through Ravi Babu's 'Nuvvila'. SS Thaman is the music director.
Radhamohan is said to be coming with a realistic but larger-than-life story after Akasamantha and Gaganam. This film was to star Naga Chaitanya, but could not materialize. After Prakash Raj took over the project, it saw the foray of Sirish. Since Raj is the producer, it is a foregone conclusion that the film will be devoid of mediocrity and kid stuff.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish