Shooting starts for Allu Sirish's 'Gauravam'
Allu Sirish's debut film, 'Gauravam', went on the floors from yesterday, in Mysore.
Allu Sirish's debut film, 'Gauravam', went on the floors from yesterday, in Mysore. This Radhamohan-directed film is being produced as a Telugu-Tamil bi-lingual by Prakash Raj, on Duet Movies. The first look released to mark the beginning of the shoot sees no actor.
Yami Gautham, who has struck to fame with Bollywood's sleeper hit of 2012, 'Vicky Donor', is the heroine. She had debuted in Telugu through Ravi Babu's 'Nuvvila'. SS Thaman is the music director.
Radhamohan is said to be coming with a realistic but larger-than-life story after Akasamantha and Gaganam. This film was to star Naga Chaitanya, but could not materialize. After Prakash Raj took over the project, it saw the foray of Sirish. Since Raj is the producer, it is a foregone conclusion that the film will be devoid of mediocrity and kid stuff.
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- Indo-Pak matches filled with emotions, Says Pakistan Hockey Coach Khawaja Junaid
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 2nd Test, Day 2 in Abu Dhabi
- Pakistan Likely to Announce Name of New Army Chief in a Week
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP