DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Shootout At Wadala' gathers Rs 20 cr in two days
'Shootout At Wadala' needs to sustain its momentum for at least a week to recover the entire cost of making.
New Delhi: Director Sanjay Gupta's 'Shootout At Wadala' has received a good opening at the box office. The film stars John Abraham, Tusshar Kapoor, Sonu Sood, Manoj Bajpayee and Anil Kapoor in the lead roles. It also has special performances by Sunny Leone, Sophie and Priyaka Chopra.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh has tweeted about the business of the film. He tweets, "#ShootoutAtWadala Sat *estimates* 9.75 cr to 10 cr. Marginal drop in few circuits. Super-strong in several others... Fri was 10.1 cr."
However, the film needs to sustain its momentum for at least a week to recover the cost of making. The film has a big star cast and it was in making since a long time. Further, the makers promoted the film on a grand scale, all these things together must have made the film's budget a little higher than average films, and if it doesn't do well in the first week, then it would be difficult for the producers to recover the entire cost easily.
Recommended For You
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO