Shops closed in Udhagamandalam as Pro-Eeelam Tamil outfits call for a bandh
Almost all shops and business downed their shutters on Monday in Gudalur and Pandalur, in response to the bandh call given by various Pro-Eeelam Tamil outfits to protest against the training being given to Sri Lankan military officials in nearby Wellington.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1