DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Should have left Bullock sooner: Jesse James
James is now engaged to Kat Von D and is glad to be out of Bullock's H-wood world
London: Jesse James says he should have left ex-wife Sandra Bullock before he started cheating on her and should have shown more respect towards her.
James had several affairs during his five-year marriage with the Oscar-winning actress including a relationship with tattoo model Michelle McGee. But admits his behaviour was unacceptable, reports contactmusic.com.
During an appearance on "Piers Morgan Tonight", he said: "I should have done the honourable thing. I should have left her, you know? If I wanted to screw around, I should have, you know, ended it."
Despite his regrets, James who is now engaged to tattoo artist Kat Von D is glad to be out of Bullock's Hollywood world.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere