Shower of boons on multitude
TIRUPATI: Hundreds of devotees with folded hands offered prayers to Goddess Padmavati, when She stepped out of Vahana Mandapam rid..
TIRUPATI: Hundreds of devotees with folded hands offered prayers to Goddess Padmavati, when She stepped out of Vahana Mandapam riding Kalpavruksha Vahanam majestically on the fourth day of Karthika Brahmotsavams at Tiruchanoor on Thursday.
Riding Kalpavruksha Vahanam in the Four Mada Streets of the temple, Goddess Padmavati, a manifestation of Goddesss Mahalakshmi, blessed the multitude. Later in the afternoon, Snapana Tirumanjanam (Celestial Bath) was performed to the Goddess.
Assembly speaker Nadendla Manohar participated in Karthika Brahmotsavams of Padmavati temple. He was accorded a traditional welcome at the temple. After Darshan of the presiding deity, the speaker was given Vedaashirvadam.
He released Panchangam Calendar of 2012 brought out by the TTD on the occasion.
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams chairman K Bapiraju, executive officer LV Subramanyam, joint executive officers KS Srinivasa Raju, P Venkatarami Reddy, chief vigilance and security officer MK Singh and other officials were present on the occasion. Later in the night, the Goddess was taken on Hanumantha Vahanam as part of the annual fete.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films