SHRC seeks report from Warangal SP
HYDERABAD: The State Human Rights Commission (SHRC) has directed the Warangal superintendent of police to conduct an inquiry as to..
HYDERABAD: The State Human Rights Commission (SHRC) has directed the Warangal superintendent of police to conduct an inquiry as to how two juveniles were handcuffed, chained and allegedly kept in detention by Hanamkonda police for three days.
SHRC acting chairperson K Pedda Perireddy while taking the matter suo moto, said that the commission has directed the SP to conduct a detailed inquiry and submit a report before July 18. The two minor boys were taken into custody after they were caught while attempting to commit theft in the residence of a contractor.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Ironman Turns 'Ultraman': Milind Soman Races 517 kms Barefoot
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More