DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
SHRC seeks report from Warangal SP
HYDERABAD: The State Human Rights Commission (SHRC) has directed the Warangal superintendent of police to conduct an inquiry as to..
HYDERABAD: The State Human Rights Commission (SHRC) has directed the Warangal superintendent of police to conduct an inquiry as to how two juveniles were handcuffed, chained and allegedly kept in detention by Hanamkonda police for three days.
SHRC acting chairperson K Pedda Perireddy while taking the matter suo moto, said that the commission has directed the SP to conduct a detailed inquiry and submit a report before July 18. The two minor boys were taken into custody after they were caught while attempting to commit theft in the residence of a contractor.
Recommended For You
- Priyanka Chopra Reacts to Ariana Grande Concert Terror Attack
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pro Kabaddi League Auction: Nitin Tomar Becomes Highest Paid Player
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?