DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shreyas Talpade: Any girl would love to marry Salman
Salman is called 'bhai' by many, but actor Shreyas Talpade praises him and says any girl would love to marry him.
Mumbai: Salman Khan, who turned 47 Thursday, is called 'bhai' by many, but actor Shreyas Talpade praises him and says any girl would love to marry him.
"Unfortunately, everybody calls him 'bhai'! But his fan following is so huge that any girl would love to marry him. He is loved by one and all," the 36-year-old said here Wednesday at the launch of a video album named "Hogi Salman Ki Shaadi".
Shreyas further praised the superstar's philanthropic nature.
"He has done a lot for a lot of people and it's not only the screen persona, but off-screen also. He is such a person, who is very kind to everyone, helps everyone and wants good for everyone," Shreyas said.
"Obviously people will think good for him. And I think any girl in India would give her right hand to get married to Salman," he added.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes