Shreyas Talpade: Any girl would love to marry Salman
Salman is called 'bhai' by many, but actor Shreyas Talpade praises him and says any girl would love to marry him.
Mumbai: Salman Khan, who turned 47 Thursday, is called 'bhai' by many, but actor Shreyas Talpade praises him and says any girl would love to marry him.
"Unfortunately, everybody calls him 'bhai'! But his fan following is so huge that any girl would love to marry him. He is loved by one and all," the 36-year-old said here Wednesday at the launch of a video album named "Hogi Salman Ki Shaadi".
Shreyas further praised the superstar's philanthropic nature.
"He has done a lot for a lot of people and it's not only the screen persona, but off-screen also. He is such a person, who is very kind to everyone, helps everyone and wants good for everyone," Shreyas said.
"Obviously people will think good for him. And I think any girl in India would give her right hand to get married to Salman," he added.
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Watch: Masand's Verdict on MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- Will Tell India What is Real Surgical Strike: Hafiz Saeed