DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shriya Saran to watch 'Sivaji 3D' in Tokyo
Shriya Saran is in Tokyo to attend the premier of the 3D version of Superstar Rajinikanth starrer 'Sivaji-3D'.
As reported by IndiaGlitz a few days ago, Shriya Saran has left for Tokyo, the capital city of Japan, to attend the premier of the 3D version of Superstar Rajinikanth starrer 'Sivaji'.
The actress is the heroine of the Shankar directed film, which was produced by AVM. In association with Prasad Labs, AVM has now converted the movie into 3D.
"Off to Tokyo now for Shivaji the boss. Can't wait, I want to watch 'Sivaji-3D' in Tokyo. Love life," the 'Azhagia Tamil Magan' and 'Kanthasami' actress wrote on her Twitter page.
Shriya, who celebrated her birthday a couple of days back, walked on the red carpet with Siddharth and the rest of the cast for the premiere of Deepa Mehta's 'Midnight Children', at the 37th Toronto International Film Festival on September 9, 2012.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand