Shriya to play Maharani Ammanmani Chandravathy
What's in a name, they say. But a name implicitly says many a thing.
What's in a name, they say. But a name implicitly says many a thing. In fact, rulers of those days gave ample importance to names and they believed that their names were the symbol of legacy, tradition and culture.
Well, Shriya is playing Maharani Ammanmani Chandravathy in a period film titled 'Chandra', in which she is doing the role of a princess. The movie is being directed by Roopa Iyer.
The film is about a last generation princess and the emotions she undergo. According to the director, it will be an interesting love story and is based on reality. She has done enough research about princesses."
The Tamil-Kannada bilingual will have cinematography by P H K Doss and will have music by Gautham Srivatsava. Ramya Krishnan, Sumithra and Girish Karnad also have key roles in 'Chandra', which will be shot in India and the US.
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now
- India's Claim of Surgical Strike False: Pakistan to UN Chief
- China Urges India, Pakistan to Cool Down Situation
- Pakistan Briefs P5 Over Unprovoked Firing by India on LoC
- Pakistani Artistes Are Not Terrorists, They Have Visas, Says Salman Khan
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution