Shriya to play Maharani Ammanmani Chandravathy
What's in a name, they say. But a name implicitly says many a thing.
What's in a name, they say. But a name implicitly says many a thing. In fact, rulers of those days gave ample importance to names and they believed that their names were the symbol of legacy, tradition and culture.
Well, Shriya is playing Maharani Ammanmani Chandravathy in a period film titled 'Chandra', in which she is doing the role of a princess. The movie is being directed by Roopa Iyer.
The film is about a last generation princess and the emotions she undergo. According to the director, it will be an interesting love story and is based on reality. She has done enough research about princesses."
The Tamil-Kannada bilingual will have cinematography by P H K Doss and will have music by Gautham Srivatsava. Ramya Krishnan, Sumithra and Girish Karnad also have key roles in 'Chandra', which will be shot in India and the US.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310 to be Launched Under Rs 5000: Here’s How it Will Look
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines