DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shriya to play Maharani Ammanmani Chandravathy
What's in a name, they say. But a name implicitly says many a thing.
What's in a name, they say. But a name implicitly says many a thing. In fact, rulers of those days gave ample importance to names and they believed that their names were the symbol of legacy, tradition and culture.
Well, Shriya is playing Maharani Ammanmani Chandravathy in a period film titled 'Chandra', in which she is doing the role of a princess. The movie is being directed by Roopa Iyer.
The film is about a last generation princess and the emotions she undergo. According to the director, it will be an interesting love story and is based on reality. She has done enough research about princesses."
The Tamil-Kannada bilingual will have cinematography by P H K Doss and will have music by Gautham Srivatsava. Ramya Krishnan, Sumithra and Girish Karnad also have key roles in 'Chandra', which will be shot in India and the US.
Recommended For You
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand