Shriya's real talent in her upcoming 'Chandra'
The Tamil-Kannada bilingual 'Chandra' is directed by Roopa features Shriya as the last generation princess.
Shriya delivered a brilliant classical dance performance at the Mysore palace recently. No, this is not part of any cultural programme that took place inside the magnificent edifice, but for her forthcoming flick 'Chandra'.
The Tamil-Kannada bilingual directed by Roopa features Shriya as the last generation princess. A romantic love story, the script 'Chandra' had space for a classical dance number.
"Since Shriya is a trained dancer, we wanted to utilize her talent. Her dance performance will be one of the highlights of 'Chandra'," says the director, throwing light on the 'jugalbandi' song.
With Ganesh Venkatraman in the lead role, 'Chandra' has Vivek, Vijayakumar and Prem in pivotal roles. Plans are on to shoot some important portions in the United States.
Recommended For You
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology