DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shriya's real talent in her upcoming 'Chandra'
The Tamil-Kannada bilingual 'Chandra' is directed by Roopa features Shriya as the last generation princess.
Shriya delivered a brilliant classical dance performance at the Mysore palace recently. No, this is not part of any cultural programme that took place inside the magnificent edifice, but for her forthcoming flick 'Chandra'.
The Tamil-Kannada bilingual directed by Roopa features Shriya as the last generation princess. A romantic love story, the script 'Chandra' had space for a classical dance number.
"Since Shriya is a trained dancer, we wanted to utilize her talent. Her dance performance will be one of the highlights of 'Chandra'," says the director, throwing light on the 'jugalbandi' song.
With Ganesh Venkatraman in the lead role, 'Chandra' has Vivek, Vijayakumar and Prem in pivotal roles. Plans are on to shoot some important portions in the United States.
Recommended For You
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli