Shruthi rocks as Bhagyalakshmi in 'Gabbar Singh'
Shruthi Haasan's performance in 'Gabbar Singh', which hit the screens on May 11 is well received.
Shruthi Haasan is once again making waves in Andhra Pradesh, after 'Seventh Sense' and 'Oh My Friends'. Her performance in Pawan Kalyan starrer 'Gabbar Singh', which hit the screens yesterday (May 11), is being well received.
Critics and audience unanimously feel that the actress pulled off her character of a village girl, whose name is Bhagyalakshmi, in an impressive way. Interesingly, this is first time for Shruthi to play a rural belle.
"Her performance as a 'tough nut to crack' kind of girl is enjoyed by the audience. She rocks big time in song sequences," says a critic, adding: "Shruthi has proved once again that she is a good performer."
The actress-singer-musician was last seen in Andhra Pradesh theatres in the Telugu dubbed version of '3'. With 'Gabbar Singh' being declared as a hit in just one day, her career graph is expected to go upward.
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Some of Lodha Recommendations Are Too Much: Sunil Gavaskar and Kapil Dev
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia
- Official Emblem for U-17 Football World Cup Launched
- BCCI Has Been Unfair to Pakistan, Says Mudassar Nazar
- Trump Says Debate Microphone Was 'Defective'
- Pakistani Comedian's Take On Why India-Pakistan Should Not Go To War Is A Must Read