DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shruti Haasan bags an 'Allu Arjun' film
The actor however is currently busy shooting for the Telugu film 'Balupu' with Ravi Teja.
Chennai: With three Telugu films already up her sleeves, southern actress Shruthi Haasan has signed an untitled Telugu project opposite actor Allu Arjun.
"Hey tweeple happy to say that I'm a part of another Telugu project starring Allu Arjun. To be directed by Surendar Reddy! Really looking forward," Shruti posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
She is currently busy shooting for Telugu films 'Balupu' with Ravi Teja, 'Yevadu' with Ram Charan Teja and a yet-to-be titled film with Junior NTR. "2013 has been a super special year for me! Work is worship", she further tweeted.
She recently finished shooting for Hindi films 'Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya' and 'D-Day'.
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- GoT 7 Promises 'A Great War' Within and Outside The Wall
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa