Shruti Haasan bags an 'Allu Arjun' film
The actor however is currently busy shooting for the Telugu film 'Balupu' with Ravi Teja.
Chennai: With three Telugu films already up her sleeves, southern actress Shruthi Haasan has signed an untitled Telugu project opposite actor Allu Arjun.
"Hey tweeple happy to say that I'm a part of another Telugu project starring Allu Arjun. To be directed by Surendar Reddy! Really looking forward," Shruti posted on micro-blogging site Twitter.
She is currently busy shooting for Telugu films 'Balupu' with Ravi Teja, 'Yevadu' with Ram Charan Teja and a yet-to-be titled film with Junior NTR. "2013 has been a super special year for me! Work is worship", she further tweeted.
She recently finished shooting for Hindi films 'Ramaiya Vasta Vaiya' and 'D-Day'.
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- Philippine Leader Takes Thinly Veiled Dig at US