DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shruti Haasan in Prabhudeva's next Hindi film
The Kollywood actress, who is now a hot property in Tollywood, is now heading to Bollywood.
"I always strive to give my best to the roles am doing. But at the end, the success and failure lie in the hands of the audience," says Shruthi Haasan, the actress-musician-singer.
The '7aum Arivu' and '3' actress, who is now a hot property in Tollywood thanks to the success of 'Gabbar Singh' (a remake of 'Dabangg'), is now heading to Bollywood.
"Yes, I have been signed to be part of the Hindi remake of Nuvvostanante Nenodattana ('Unakkum Enakkun' in Tamil), to be directed by Prabhu Deva. I am playing the role played by Trisha in the original," she says.
Shruthi was recently honoured at a couple of award functions. "I am happy that my performance is being recognised. Though my entry in the industry was easy, I have to work hard to remain strong," she says.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand