Shruti Haasan in Prabhudeva's next Hindi film
The Kollywood actress, who is now a hot property in Tollywood, is now heading to Bollywood.
"I always strive to give my best to the roles am doing. But at the end, the success and failure lie in the hands of the audience," says Shruthi Haasan, the actress-musician-singer.
The '7aum Arivu' and '3' actress, who is now a hot property in Tollywood thanks to the success of 'Gabbar Singh' (a remake of 'Dabangg'), is now heading to Bollywood.
"Yes, I have been signed to be part of the Hindi remake of Nuvvostanante Nenodattana ('Unakkum Enakkun' in Tamil), to be directed by Prabhu Deva. I am playing the role played by Trisha in the original," she says.
Shruthi was recently honoured at a couple of award functions. "I am happy that my performance is being recognised. Though my entry in the industry was easy, I have to work hard to remain strong," she says.
Recommended For You
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology