DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shuttler Anand reaches main draw of Denmark Open
He will meet fifth seeded Japanese Sho Sasaki in the main draw on Wednesday.
Odense: Indian shuttler Anand Pawar notched up straight-game victories in the men's singles qualifying matches and cruised to the main draw of the Denmark Super Series here on Tuesday.
World number 51 Anand thrashed Russian Ivan Sozonov 21-7, 21-7 in his first match and then tamed Thailand's Tanongsak Saensomboonsuk 21-19, 21-16 to set up a clash with fifth seeded Japanese Sho Sasaki in the main draw on Wednesday.
London Olympics bronze medallist Saina Nehwal, along with other Indians Sourabh Verma and Ajay Jayaram, will also start their campaign on Wednesday.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh