DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Shuttlers Bao-Cheng win Indonesia Open women's doubles title
Bao Yixin and Cheng Shu upset their Chinese compatriots Wang Xiaoli and Yu Yang in a tough three-game match to win the women's doubles title.
Jakarta: Bao Yixin and Cheng Shu upset their Chinese compatriots Wang Xiaoli and Yu Yang in a tough three-game match to win the women's doubles title at the $700,000 Indonesia Open Super Series Premier here on Sunday.
Bao-Cheng won the match 15-21, 21-18, 21-18 and received $55,300 for their victory, reports Xinhua.
"We never thought about the results before the competitions. And we just tried to focus on our game instead," Bao Yixin said after the match.
In the women's singles final, World No.1 Li Xuerui of China will take on German Juliane Schenk while Zhang Nan and Zhao Yunlei faces No.4 Joachim Fischer Nielsen and Christina Pedersen of Denmark in the mixed doubles final later in the day.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- HPCA Set to Open Picturesque Stadium at Gumma