DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
SIDDA to get affiliation from FEFSI
The SIDDA will get affiliation from the union with the FEFSI.
The South India Dance Directors Association (SIDAA), led by veteran choreographer Raghuram, has become a registered body with the Tamil Nadu government as per the trade union rules.
Following this, the first executive committee meeting took place in Chennai recently, where it was decided to affiliate the union with the Film Employees Federation of South India (FEFSI).
Later, as per the request of dance directors and accepting the invitation from FEFSI, Raghuram and association treasurer DKS Babu went to FEFSI office and called on newly elected office-bearers of FEFSI, president Ameer and secretary Siva.
They handed over a letter of intention to affiliate the union with FEFSI. "The first round of talks was very smooth and satisfactory. A good decision will be announced soon," a press release said.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere