DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Siddaiah helps the underprivileged
BANGALORE: Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) commissioner Siddaiah on Friday inaugurated the houses constructed for SC/ST ..
BANGALORE: Bruhat Bangalore Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) commissioner Siddaiah on Friday inaugurated the houses constructed for SC/ST in Bangalore.
The Standing Committee on Social Justice at the BBMP had announced that it would construct 10,000 houses for SC/ST community this year with cost of Rs 300 crore. The release from BBMP said that these houses were constructed with an aid of Rs 3 lakh perhouse for SC/ST community.
On the same occasiuon, slum dwellers requested commissioner Siddiah, to extend the same benifit to other backward classes of people for which he assured to put the same, at finance department for approval.
The commissioner directed BBMP officials to plant saplings in all parks of BBMP instead of grass lawns at the park in Chowdeshwari layout.
He also directed officials that they should plant saplings compulsory at all the parks that comes under BBMP jurisdiction. There are more than 1,200 parks maintained by BBMP in Bangalore.
MLA KJ George, corporator Lavanya Ganesh were present.
Recommended For You
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?