Siddharth, Hansika teams up again for Sundar C's next
Directed by Sundar C with Santhanam in a crucial role, the film will be made simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu.
The combo of Siddharth and Hansika Motwani looked great in the Telugu movie 'Oh My Friend', which was later dubbed and released in Tamil as 'Sridhar'.
Now the actor and the actress are set to share the screen space once again, this time for a film to be directed by Sundar C with Santhanam in a crucial role, the movie will be made simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu.
"The Tamil version has been titled 'Theeya Velai Seyyanum Kumaru', while a search is on for the title of the Telugu version. Kushboo is producing the movie," sources add.
Hansika is currently part of 'Singam 2', 'Vettai Mannan' and 'Vaalu' in Kollywood, besides her Tollywood projects. Also, there is a talk she will be roped in for Venkat Prabhu's 'Biriyani'.
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Eight Killed in Firecracker Mishap at Sivakasi
- Gauhar Khan Joins Badrinath Ki Dulhania Cast
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016: Coach Dedicates Title Win to Uri Martyrs
- Ranji Trophy, Group C: J&k Take Lead Vs Andhra; Services Struggle Against Goa
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorists Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District