Siddharth, Hansika teams up again for Sundar C's next
Directed by Sundar C with Santhanam in a crucial role, the film will be made simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu.
The combo of Siddharth and Hansika Motwani looked great in the Telugu movie 'Oh My Friend', which was later dubbed and released in Tamil as 'Sridhar'.
Now the actor and the actress are set to share the screen space once again, this time for a film to be directed by Sundar C with Santhanam in a crucial role, the movie will be made simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu.
"The Tamil version has been titled 'Theeya Velai Seyyanum Kumaru', while a search is on for the title of the Telugu version. Kushboo is producing the movie," sources add.
Hansika is currently part of 'Singam 2', 'Vettai Mannan' and 'Vaalu' in Kollywood, besides her Tollywood projects. Also, there is a talk she will be roped in for Venkat Prabhu's 'Biriyani'.
- PM Modi Appreciates Those Revealing Undisclosed Income
- UN Chief Offers to Mediate Between India, Pak to De-escalate Tension
- Allahabad HC Defers Hearing on Plea Challenging Narendra Modi's Election From Varanasi
- PM Modi Holds Meeting Over Cauvery Water Sharing Dispute
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story