DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Siddharth, Hansika teams up again for Sundar C's next
Directed by Sundar C with Santhanam in a crucial role, the film will be made simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu.
The combo of Siddharth and Hansika Motwani looked great in the Telugu movie 'Oh My Friend', which was later dubbed and released in Tamil as 'Sridhar'.
Now the actor and the actress are set to share the screen space once again, this time for a film to be directed by Sundar C with Santhanam in a crucial role, the movie will be made simultaneously in Tamil and Telugu.
"The Tamil version has been titled 'Theeya Velai Seyyanum Kumaru', while a search is on for the title of the Telugu version. Kushboo is producing the movie," sources add.
Hansika is currently part of 'Singam 2', 'Vettai Mannan' and 'Vaalu' in Kollywood, besides her Tollywood projects. Also, there is a talk she will be roped in for Venkat Prabhu's 'Biriyani'.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes