DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Siddharth is impressed at Sundar C's pace of work
The film will feature Hansika Motwani, Ganesh Venkatraman and Santhanam in key roles.
Chennai: Southern actor Siddharth Suryanarayan is currently busy filming for upcoming Tamil comedy 'Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru', is taken aback by the pace at which the film is shaping up.
The film, which went on the floors last month, is being directed by Sundar C. It also stars Hansika Motwani, Ganesh Venkatraman and Santhanam in the lead.
"The film 'Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru' is progressing at a pace I didn't know is possible until now. Sundar C is special. Very funny script. Super fun," Siddharth tweeted.
C. Sathya will compose the music for the film, which is being produced under the banner of Avni Cine Max.
Meanwhile, Siddharth has two more Tamil films in his kitty - 'Udhayam NH4' and 'Kaaviya Thalaivan'.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli Says Champions Trophy Most Competitive 'Big' Tournament
- Krunal Pandya: Kept Cool Head, Knew MI's Chances Rested On My Shoulders
- England vs South Africa Live Updates: 1st ODI at Headingley
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish