DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Sigaram Thodu' shooting starts in Haridwar
Tamil actor Vikram Prabhu starrer Tamil film 'Sigaram Thodu' is directed by Gaurav and produced by UTV motion pictures.
Chennai: Tamil actor Vikram Prabhu-starrer Tamil film 'Sigaram Thodu' went on the floors Sunday in a temple at Haridwar, in Uttarakhand.
"The shooting of 'Sigaram Thodu' commenced today (Sunday) at Chandi Devi Temple in Haridwar. The team commenced the shoot at northern peak," posted G. Dhananjayan, film's executive producer, on his Twitter page.
Monal Gajjar is paired opposite Vikram in the film, which also features Sathyaraj, Satish and Kovai Sarala in important roles.
Being directed by Gaurav of 'Thoonganagaram' fame, it is being produced by UTV motion pictures.
Meanwhile, Vikram, who rose to fame with highly successful debut 'Kumki', is simultaneously shooting for upcoming Tamil romantic-thriller 'Ivan Veramathiri'.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO