'Sigaram Thodu' shooting starts in Haridwar
Tamil actor Vikram Prabhu starrer Tamil film 'Sigaram Thodu' is directed by Gaurav and produced by UTV motion pictures.
Chennai: Tamil actor Vikram Prabhu-starrer Tamil film 'Sigaram Thodu' went on the floors Sunday in a temple at Haridwar, in Uttarakhand.
"The shooting of 'Sigaram Thodu' commenced today (Sunday) at Chandi Devi Temple in Haridwar. The team commenced the shoot at northern peak," posted G. Dhananjayan, film's executive producer, on his Twitter page.
Monal Gajjar is paired opposite Vikram in the film, which also features Sathyaraj, Satish and Kovai Sarala in important roles.
Being directed by Gaurav of 'Thoonganagaram' fame, it is being produced by UTV motion pictures.
Meanwhile, Vikram, who rose to fame with highly successful debut 'Kumki', is simultaneously shooting for upcoming Tamil romantic-thriller 'Ivan Veramathiri'.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology