'Sigaram Thodu' shooting starts in Haridwar
Tamil actor Vikram Prabhu starrer Tamil film 'Sigaram Thodu' is directed by Gaurav and produced by UTV motion pictures.
Chennai: Tamil actor Vikram Prabhu-starrer Tamil film 'Sigaram Thodu' went on the floors Sunday in a temple at Haridwar, in Uttarakhand.
"The shooting of 'Sigaram Thodu' commenced today (Sunday) at Chandi Devi Temple in Haridwar. The team commenced the shoot at northern peak," posted G. Dhananjayan, film's executive producer, on his Twitter page.
Monal Gajjar is paired opposite Vikram in the film, which also features Sathyaraj, Satish and Kovai Sarala in important roles.
Being directed by Gaurav of 'Thoonganagaram' fame, it is being produced by UTV motion pictures.
Meanwhile, Vikram, who rose to fame with highly successful debut 'Kumki', is simultaneously shooting for upcoming Tamil romantic-thriller 'Ivan Veramathiri'.
- India's Uri Payback, Pulls Out of Saarc, Has Saarc Itself Become Meaningless?
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Collapse of SAARC Summit Unfortunate, Says Mehbooba Mufti
- Talk and Terror Can't Go Together: MEA
- Prune the Grass Please, Indian Team Management Tells Eden Officials
- Lukewarm Response to Second India-NZ Test at Eden Gardens
- Amit Mishra Toils Hard in Optional Practice Session
- Need to Create Pressure for Longer Spells, Says NZ Coach Mike Hesson