DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Sikkim: Heavy rains trigger landslides in Payong
Incessant rainfall has triggered landslides in Payong in East Sikkim.
New Delhi: Incessant rainfall has triggered landslides in Payong in East Sikkim. Several houses have been destroyed. Affected families have been moved to a temporary relief shelter.
Highways connecting the state to the rest of the country have also been affected.
Border Road Organisation (BRO) personnel have begun their road clearing operations.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win
- Aaradhaya Steals the Thunder From Mom Aishwarya at Cannes 2017