Sikkim: Heavy rains trigger landslides in Payong
Incessant rainfall has triggered landslides in Payong in East Sikkim.
New Delhi: Incessant rainfall has triggered landslides in Payong in East Sikkim. Several houses have been destroyed. Affected families have been moved to a temporary relief shelter.
Highways connecting the state to the rest of the country have also been affected.
Border Road Organisation (BRO) personnel have begun their road clearing operations.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- 'Indecision' Review System: India Get 17 Out of 55 Calls Right