Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
The Public Service Commission for the State was set up in the year 1978.
Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Public Service Commission for the State was set up in the year 1978. But the Commission actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government.
One of the main functions of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to various services of the State.
Functions of SPSC
- Recruitment of the Candidates
I. On the basis of Interview only
II. On the basis of screening test & Interview
III. On the basis of Examination only
IV. On the basis of Examination & Interview only
V. On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the Sikkim Government
Mr. K.V. Joseph
Deputy Controller (Examination)
Sikkim Public Service Commission
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1