Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC)
The Public Service Commission for the State was set up in the year 1978.
Sikkim became an integral part of the Indian Union in May, 1975. The Public Service Commission for the State was set up in the year 1978. But the Commission actually started functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the Chairman and deputation of the staff from the State Government.
One of the main functions of the commission is to conduct examinations and interviews for appointment to various services of the State.
Functions of SPSC
- Recruitment of the Candidates
I. On the basis of Interview only
II. On the basis of screening test & Interview
III. On the basis of Examination only
IV. On the basis of Examination & Interview only
V. On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview
- Disciplinary Actions
- Service Rules
- Advice to the Sikkim Government
Mr. K.V. Joseph
Deputy Controller (Examination)
Sikkim Public Service Commission
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- Can Xiaomi Redo its âMi Band Magicâ For Air Purifiers in India?
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan