DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Simbu to work in Tamil remake of 'Barfi'?
UTV is discussing a possibility of remaking the film in Tamil with the director Anurag Basu and Simbu.
The Kollywood rumor mill is spinning again and this time it brings us news that Silambarasan will be working on the remake of 'Barfi' in Tamil. The news comes after 'Barfi', India's entry to Oscar's Best Foreign language film category, became a roaring hit and managed to impress everyone.
UTV is now discussing a possibility of remaking the film in Tamil with the director Anurag Basu and Simbu is being considered.
When asked about the possibility, Silambarasan had to say: ",'Barfi is one of the best films I have seen in a long, long time, in fact I saw it twice. It is straight from the heart and should work big time in Tamil as human emotions are the same. It is early days to take a call on whether I would be doing the remake."
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong