Simbu's 'Love Anthem' to feature Akon in a Dhoti?
Akon, who arrived here Saturday to record Sibu's 'Love Anthem' music video,had previously crooned 'Chamak Challo' im
Chennai: Tamil actor Simbu made international R&B singer Akon wear a veshti (dhoti) while shooting for the music video of the global version of his hit love single 'Love Anthem'.
"It was fun shooting with Akon. The music video has come out really well and I'm sure audiences will love it when it goes viral. I convinced him to wear the traditional Tamil festival attire and made him dance to few steps in the song," Simbu told IANS.
"He is a wonderful human being and is very cooperative. I'm grateful to him for taking time off his busy schedule and coming all the way to Chennai to shoot the song with me," he added.
Akon, who arrived here Saturday to record the music video,
had previously crooned 'Chamak Challo' in Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Ra One'.
But this time he also features in the video.
Made with the intention of spreading love, Simbu's 'Love Anthem' features the word love sung in several languages. It was originally released in 2011 for world peace.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"