Simon Cowell is too busy to marry
Simon Cowell insists he and his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy haven't got married yet because he is too busy working.
London: TV mogul Simon Cowell insists he and his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy haven't got married yet because he is too busy working.
The 51-year-old is busy working on his TV sitcom 'The X Factor' and says his attention has been focused on making his new project a success rather than think about wedding plans, reported Q magazine.
"I'm not going to lie - everything this year has been about working on 'The X Factor'. It has probably been the busiest year I've ever had. Making the choice to get married is something you just have to decide when the time is right,"
The TV host and make-up artist Hussainy got engaged in February 2010 and Cowell's publicist Max Clifford recently insisted everything was great between the couple but has no idea when they will tie the knot.
"You might have to wait 20 years for Simon to plan a wedding but they are as close as they have ever been," Clifford said.
- Xiaomi Mi5s, Mi 5s Plus Smartphones Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 SoCs Launched in China
- Top 5: 4G Smartphones Under Rs 10,000; Is Xiaomi Still The King?
- SRK Turns Into a DJ for Radio Show and His First Mix Will Leave You in Splits
- Japanese Encephalitis Declared as Notifiable Disease
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Attempt to Block Islamabad's Share of Water "Act of War": Sartaj Aziz
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter