Simon Cowell is too busy to marry
Simon Cowell insists he and his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy haven't got married yet because he is too busy working.
London: TV mogul Simon Cowell insists he and his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy haven't got married yet because he is too busy working.
The 51-year-old is busy working on his TV sitcom 'The X Factor' and says his attention has been focused on making his new project a success rather than think about wedding plans, reported Q magazine.
"I'm not going to lie - everything this year has been about working on 'The X Factor'. It has probably been the busiest year I've ever had. Making the choice to get married is something you just have to decide when the time is right,"
The TV host and make-up artist Hussainy got engaged in February 2010 and Cowell's publicist Max Clifford recently insisted everything was great between the couple but has no idea when they will tie the knot.
"You might have to wait 20 years for Simon to plan a wedding but they are as close as they have ever been," Clifford said.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands