DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Simon Cowell is too busy to marry
Simon Cowell insists he and his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy haven't got married yet because he is too busy working.
London: TV mogul Simon Cowell insists he and his fiancee Mezhgan Hussainy haven't got married yet because he is too busy working.
The 51-year-old is busy working on his TV sitcom 'The X Factor' and says his attention has been focused on making his new project a success rather than think about wedding plans, reported Q magazine.
"I'm not going to lie - everything this year has been about working on 'The X Factor'. It has probably been the busiest year I've ever had. Making the choice to get married is something you just have to decide when the time is right,"
The TV host and make-up artist Hussainy got engaged in February 2010 and Cowell's publicist Max Clifford recently insisted everything was great between the couple but has no idea when they will tie the knot.
"You might have to wait 20 years for Simon to plan a wedding but they are as close as they have ever been," Clifford said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet