DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Singam 2' director Hari hails Anjali
Anjali, who is shaking legs for a song in 'Singam 2', has received praise from the director for her performance.
Anjali, who is shaking her legs for a special song in 'Singam 2', has received praise from the director for her performance.
According to sources, Anjali completed dancing for the peppy number, composed by Devi Sri Prasad, in a very short span of time and this has fetched her the accolades of team members, especially Hari.
"Director Hari appreciated Anjali for adding value to the movie with her dance performance. Even hero Suriya too was happy with the song," sources said.
A sequel to Hari's 2010 blockbuster 'Singam', 'Singam 2' is being shoot in Tuticorin, Tirunelveli, Chennai and South Africa. Anushka Shetty and Hansika Motwani are the heroines.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Batting At 4 Won't Affect CT Preparation: Rohit
- Opinion - Should I Buy a Petrol or a Diesel Car?