'Singam 2' director Hari hails Anjali
Anjali, who is shaking legs for a song in 'Singam 2', has received praise from the director for her performance.
Anjali, who is shaking her legs for a special song in 'Singam 2', has received praise from the director for her performance.
According to sources, Anjali completed dancing for the peppy number, composed by Devi Sri Prasad, in a very short span of time and this has fetched her the accolades of team members, especially Hari.
"Director Hari appreciated Anjali for adding value to the movie with her dance performance. Even hero Suriya too was happy with the song," sources said.
A sequel to Hari's 2010 blockbuster 'Singam', 'Singam 2' is being shoot in Tuticorin, Tirunelveli, Chennai and South Africa. Anushka Shetty and Hansika Motwani are the heroines.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Top T20I Bowler Imran Tahir Has No Takers in IPL Auction