DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Singapore boy survives nine-storey fall
The three-year-old escaped with cuts to face, body and a fractured ankle.
Singapore: A Singapore boy survived a fall from an open window of the family flat on the ninth floor of an apartment building, escaping with cuts to his face and body as well as a fractured ankle, a media report said on Tuesday.
Park Sihu, a three-year-old boy, landed in bushes in front of the building.
He was found conscious and crying, but still able to respond to his mother, despite clearly being traumatised, The Straits Times newspaper reported.
The little boy had been climbing on a bed beside an open window when he fell.
His two elder sisters were in the same room with him, but were busy studying and paid little attention to their brother.
"God must have protected him," the report quoted the boy's mother as saying.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande