DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Singapore GP extends Formula One deal through 2017
The Singapore Grand Prix will stay on the Formula One calendar through 2017.
Singapore: The Singapore Grand Prix will stay on the Formula One calendar through 2017 after an agreement was struck between the national government and F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone.
The two parties made a joint announcement on Saturday, after long negotiations over the price of the hosting rights for a race that has quickly established itself as one of the most popular stops with fans and teams alike.
Ecclestone said "we are all here for another five years", adding "all of us like being here, which made it difficult for me to negotiate with the minister."
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- Volkswagen Tiguan SUV Launched in India for Rs 27.68 Lakhs
- Sonu Nigam Quits Twitter After Singer Abhijeet's Account Is Suspended
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances